There is no doubt about the beauty of the V-line shape of slim face since it typically accentuates the facial structure. Since the face is the only part of the body that get the first attention, it is only natural that it gets the best pampering.
Professional models and the those in the beauty industry understands the importance of having a slim face; chiseled jawline and high cheekbones, which gives your looks a sharp edge. While it may sound like a Ginnie wish, you can achieve that if you adhere to the right diet, appropriate exercise and keep off certain food. I bet you’ve always wondered how celebrities like Halle Berry are able to keep a baby slim face even in her early 50s.
Exercise for a Slim Face
You may already know that regular smiling (cheek lift) is the best and easiest exercise you can use to trim down your cheek fat or water retention under the skin. In case you didn’t know, below are slim face exercises to accentuate the beauty of your face:
Fish Pouting Exercise
The fish face does not only bring out your jawlines but it also firms and tones the lips chicks as well as ease the tension and stress in the jaw.
Letter X and O
Saying these two letters, X and O repeatedly for about 60 secs or as long as is necessary is another exercise for a leaner, sculptured slim face since it induces a move of the cheekbone, thereby stretching the facial muscles.
Puff Cheek Exercise
Blowing up balloons can also serve as the cheek puffing exercise. It strengthens the jawlines, lips and tongue but do not try to do this exercise regularly as it can lead to soreness. With or without the balloon, simply tighten your lips, suck air through the mouth and then puff up your cheeks.
Remember the times you may have felt the aches for chewing and popping gums for a long time? yes, the constant chewing action activates the facial muscles. Thus if you enjoy chewing and popping the (sugar-free) gum, then this is for you.
You only need to rub your cheeks gently but firmly in a circular motion and slowly move down to the jawline. This will help to activate the facial muscle and relaxes it afterwards, and also softening your skin at the same time.
Losing Total Weight of the Body with full cardiovascular exercises like brisk walking or cycling to burn out calories from your face down to your body. A rarely spoken trick to maintaining a smooth free wrinkled face is to sleep on your back with your face facing the roof, while the back of your head rests on a pillow.
Diet for Slim Face
Following a healthy diet plan is another step to achieving that model look. A glass of water with a slice of lemon, two litres of water daily, followed by a nutritious breakfast like oatmeal and fruits juice; orange, pineapple and a cup of green (without sugar) is also ideal for detoxing. Diets you can eat to help you claim your slim face V-line include:
2. Olive and Coconut Oil
3. Peanut Butter, walnuts, pistachios, almonds (or almond butter), sunflower seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds
4. Eggs (Omelets): contains face fat burning protein, Vitamin B12, B6, D, A, E and K, folate, lutein, calcium, choline, iron, zinc, omega -3 fatty acids and phosphorus.
5. Plain Yogurt (unsweetened)
6. Chilli Peppers: Contain certain micronutrient, capsaicin that supports calorie burning and steadying blood sugar as well as reduces fat storage.
7. Berries (Strawberries, Blackberries and Raspberries)
8. Green Tea: contains potent antioxidants to burn face fat and increases metabolism.
9. Vegetables; broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage and brussels sprout.
10. Wild Salmon (fish): contains high protein and omega-3 fatty acids; one of the best food to instantly extract fat from your face.
11. Beans; lima beans; pigeon beans, black beans, navy beans.
12. Lean protein (Turkey or Chicken)
13. Dark chocolates: contains antioxidants and a stimulant with a fat burning effect.
Food To Avoid
Avoid eating added sugar diet and adhere to the body a cleansing diet. As much as salt makes food tasty, avoid salt or sodium packed snacks like chips or adding it directly to your meal; high carb foods like polished rice and alcohol (beer).
According to research, excess sugar and sodium (salt) make your face puffy.
In conclusion, maintaining an active lifestyle; regular exercises as little as taking long and brisk walks help you lose weight even while consuming more calories. It no wonders all athletes, dancers and singers tend to maintain a slim face throughout their career.